Stay up to date with World of Warcraft when you join us each week as we round up some of the latest top blue posts and discussions.
- Embers of Neltharion PTR: On Wednesday, the latest PTR development notes were published, and the Embers of Neltharion PTR was updated for testing. Updates this week included class tuning hotfixes, PvP changes, scheduled raid testing, and a widescale increase to player health and enemy damage to give players more time to react to incoming damage.
- Trading Post Feedback: After some discussion by the WoW Community Council about the Trading Post, a response was posted that said many points of information, including this feedback, are being weighed, and items will become available again in the future. Still, there are no specific changes to announce at this time.
- WoW Companion App Issue Resolved: An error in the WoW Companion App preventing it from loading data from the network was reported this week. An update on Thursday said a fix had been deployed, so the app is working again.
- Mythic+ Discussion: On Thursday, the WoW Community Council and Mythic+ developers held a live chat session that covered many topics related to the development of Mythic+ Dungeons, thoughts about players’ experiences with affixes, and how the Encounters team approaches making improvements to the system.
- Solo Shuffle Rewards: The Legend Achievement for Solo Shuffle Season 1 and its associated rewards will be granted retroactively after Embers of Neltharion is released.