For the first time in WoW Classic, World of Warcraft Esports presents the Summer Bowl. The WoW Classic Summer Bowl is a 10v10 Warsong Gulch tournament beginning June 17. Over the following three weekends, teams in North America and Europe will compete for a separate prize pool of USD $4,000 in each region!
The tournament will be split into two regions: North America and Europe. All games will take place on live servers for WoW Classic, using the recently added War Game feature. Here’s how it all works:
- Teams of 10 players will sign up for their region. Signups are open to eligible players with a level 60 character on live servers for WoW Classic—check eligibillity and sign up for NA here and EU here!
- The tournament will be split into two stages for each region: qualifiers and finals.
- The qualifiers are open sign ups.
- The finals will feature the top six teams for the region.
- Teams will battle against each other on live servers using the War Game feature, allowing players to queue up battlegrounds against other teams in their region.
- For the top six teams in North America and Europe, there will be a total of USD $4,000 on offer in separate prizing for each region and bragging rights of winning the WoW Classic Summer Bowl!
- More information on the full ruleset can be found on our NA and EU sign-up pages.
We’ll have more information—including casters, final teams, and how to watch—soon. Be sure to sign up now and join our Discord server to keep up with the competitors!
Stay connected and stay on top of the latest news by following us on YouTube and the brand new WoW Esports Twitter channel. Good luck and have fun!