MDI’s Regular Season Concludes with This Weekend’s Last Stand Tournament!
The Mythic Dungeon International (MDI) is set to conclude Season 2 with the Last Stand Tournament, where six teams will face off to see who can complete every dungeon in the fastest time and secure the last spot at the 2021 Global Finals, this weekend only on YouTube!
After an incredible Time Trials that involved almost 300 players from across the Global Region, the top six teams are set to enter this weekend’s Last Stand Tournament. Only six dungeons, with set Keystones and Affixes, stand in the way of their shot at the final spot in the 2021 Global Finals. This is their final chance to prove worthy, so each team will have only five hours per day across three days to prove they are the fastest dungeon-runners left in the world. With a $20,000 (USD) prize pool and an invite to the Global Finals on the line, which team will prove victorious? If the Season 2 Group Stage has shown us anything, this will be a tight competition that you won’t want to miss. Here’s everything you need to prepare for MDI’s Last Stand Tournament!
- Venue: Online - YouTube.com/Warcraft
- Dates: October 1 – 3, 2021
- Broadcast Start Time: 10:00 AM PDT
- Prize Pool: $20,000 (USD), with the winning team advancing to the Global Finals and their shot at the $300,000 prize pool.
- Format: Teams of 5 must complete all six dungeons within 15 hours spread across all three broadcast days. Fastest time in each dungeon will be added up, with the fastest cumulative team advancing to the Global Finals
- Dan “AutomaticJak” Anzenberger
- Tristan “Dratnos” Killeen
- Caroline “Naguura” Forer
- Peyton “Tettles” Tettleton
- Alex “Xyronic” Tatge
- Language Streams on YouTube:
Do you like, nay, do you love competitive World of Warcraft? Then never miss a thing by subscribing to us on YouTube and check out the broadcast schedule on our esports page. And follow WoW Esports on Twitter to never miss out on the dankest of memes, live updates, and recaps. We’ll see you in the Dungeons!