Get ready for the first Solo Shuffle tournament, where 36 players from NA and EMEA will duke it out for a share of the $100,000 (USD) prize pool!
Solo queue fans, rejoice! Solo Shuffle Showdown is the first WoW© Esports tournament where PvP players will compete as individuals instead of on a team. A total of 72 gladiators will fight for glory in a quest to become the first ever Solo Shuffle Showdown champion!
Solo Shuffle Showdown: September 23-25
- Venue: Online - YouTube.com/Warcraft & Twitch.tv/Warcraft
- Dates: Friday, September 23 – Sunday, September 25
- Broadcast Start Time: 10 AM PDT / 7 PM CEST
- Prize Pool: $100,000 (USD)
- Players will be participating either as Healers or Damage-dealers. Each region will have a winner in each category.
- Competition split into two stages: Knockout Stage and Finals.
- Knockout Stage: September 23 - EMEA and September 24 - NA
- 36 Players will play three matches divided in groups of 6 players. Players will be randomly reseeded after each match.
- Each round won in a match will grant one point.
- The top eight Damage-dealers and top four Healers will advance to the Finals.
- Finals: September 25 - EMEA & NA
- Points earned during the Knockout Stage will be reset to 0.
- The top 12 players from each region will play two matches each, randomly seeded in groups of six players.
- After these matches, the four Damage-dealers and two Healers with the highest score will play one last match.
- The Damage-dealer and Healer with the highest scores throughout the day will be crowned the Solo Shuffle Showdown Champions!
- Language Streams on YouTube:
- Echo is bringing the Pick’ems back! Vote for your favorite players and guess who will be the winners of the tournament here.
Tune in this weekend to YouTube.com/Warcraft and Twitch.tv/Warcraft and follow along for more updates on the WoW Esports Twitter.