Beginning February 17-19, the Dungeons will start for the 2023 Mythic Dungeon International (MDI) in Dragonflight! Tune in to the Group Stage live on Twitch and YouTube, where teams will race to qualify for the MDI 2023 Global Finals.
Each new season of Dragonflight brings an entirely new set of Mythic Dungeons. Each MDI will feature new teams, new strategies, and new battlefields in the race to the finish line. Teams have already soared through Time Trials to get this far, now, the top 24 compete head-to-head to prove themselves the best dungeoneers of Dragonflight. MDI 2023 starts with three weekends of MDI Groups, each pitting eight teams against one another, with the top two qualifiers moving on to the MDI Global Finals. After one final chance in the Last Stand Tournament, the top eight groups will clash in early April to determine Dragonflight’s first Mythic Dungeon Champion!
- Venue: Online – Twitch.tv/Warcraft and YouTube.com/Warcraft
- French: https://www.twitch.tv/kusa
- German: https://www.twitch.tv/kimuh
- Spanish: https://www.twitch.tv/phobyac
- Dungeoneers can also stream their perspectives. More information below.
- Group A: February 17-19
- Group B: February 24-26
- Group C: March 3-5
- Last Stand: March 10-12
- Sign-ups for The Last Stand are open until February 27 on GameBattles
- Broadcast Start Time: 10:00 a.m. (PST) / 7:00 p.m. (CET)
- Prize Pool: $420,000 (USD) across the entire season, $30,000 (USD) per Group
- Format: Head-to-head Dungeon Races. Double elimination, Best of three
MDI 2023 will be inviting competitors playing in the MDI to broadcast their perspectives in the matches on their own channels and hosting Watch Parties during the season. Sign up via this form to Register as a Watch Party for MDI 2023.
Be sure to subscribe and check out the competition to see the fastest-paced Dungeons imaginable live on both Twitch and YouTube February 17-19. Don’t forget to follow the WoW Esports Twitter to keep up with the latest updates, news, and memes!